A central core of the Sunny Valley project will consist of office and retail components. The office premises will take form of a business park. The business park area shall be determined by shape and surface of the land plot allocated for the development according to the master plan prepared by RTKL UK.
Rationale for developing the business park format in Chelyabinsk:
• lower rental rates;
• opportunities for more flexible offering of spaces in terms of size and layouts;
• possibility of a multi-phased construction in the course of implementation of the entire Sunny Valley project, which would allow reducing the initial investment and thus, lowering overall project risks.
Potential tenants: companies requiring no frequent end-user contacts (B2B context), to whom prestige of the location is of secondary importance (call-centers, IT companies, etc.),
as well as small and medium businesses.
ENTERTAINMENT AND SHOPPING CENTER IN SUNNY VALLEY
Key parameters of the project:
• Format: super-regional shopping & entertainment center
• Area: 100 –120 thousand sq. m
• Transport accessibility of the retail area:it makes virtually all inhabitants of
the Chelyabinsk Region its potential customers
• Number of Shopping Center visitors: 900 thousand people or more
• Location: at a federal route at an entry to the district
• Idea: a powerful method for forming an attraction pole for all inhabitants of the
Chelyabinsk Region Infrastructure of the project includes services and utilities fit-out, , arrangement of green spaces and landscape design, zoning of entries and exits to the land plot for efficient transport logistics, installing above-ground parking lots.