27.12.2005 Contest for construction of a water line 1000 mm in diameter up to “Akademia city” region
Of a contest for construction of a water line 1000 mm in diameter from the West filter station up to Amundsena street of “Akademia city” region (Ekaterinburg).
Contest subject: right to conclude a contract for construction of a water line 1000 mm in diameter (fiberglass pipes) from the West filter station to Amundsena street (total length 9.5 km) of “Akademia city” region in Ekaterinburg.
Open by entry list.
The contest is held among those participants who applied for participation and submitted the relevant paperwork. The applicant having suggested the most appropriate, according to the jury opinion, conditions in terms of price and time of work implementation, satisfying the qualifying requirements, will be acclaimed the winner. The sum of the contract for construction of a water line must not exceed 10.800 thousand US dollars, including all taxes (the amount payable in roubles is calculated at the rate announced by Central Bank for the date of payment).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
1) an artificial body;
2) appropriate valid license;
3) absence of budget and non-budget debts;
4) absence of bankruptcy procedure application;
5) minimum 5 years of experience in the relevant area;
6) minimum 150 qualified members of staff (apart from those working part-time);
7) evidence of completion of analogous (in terms of scale and specificity) work during last 5 years;
8) necessary materiel and technical base;
9) office buildings with a minimum area of 300 square metres;
10) Ekaterinburg-based office (branch);
11) annual turnover in the main area of business – minimum 500 million roubles;
12) all paperwork submitted must comply with existing legislation and contest requirements.
1) application containing the price and time of work implementation as well as consent to the contest terms and conditions. The application form must be signed by an authorized person (original is required);
2) artificial body certificate of registration (notarially certified copy);
3)certificate of registration with tax administration (notarially certified copy);
4) statutory documents (notarially certified copies);
5) documents confirming authority of the person having signed the application form: letter of attorney or an extract from the authorization decision of the governing body (original or a notarially certified copy);
6) extract from United Register of Artificial Bodies, issued not earlier than 7 days before the application date;
7) certificate of bankruptcy procedure application absence, issued by a relevant body;
8) notarially certified copy of valid license;
9) accounting balance of the company (copy verified by an authorized person and the company stamp) containing statement of profit and loss for the previous year and for the last report date (checked by tax administration);
10) reference from tax administration confirming full tax and fees payment;
11)company CV including the following :
- information about the number of employees, their level of education and professional qualification (engineers and technical specialists);
- list of analogous works completed in last five years:
- information about necessary materiel and technical base;
- documents confirming office buildings availability (ownership, lease).
All applications must be in writing and should contain the price and time of work implementation as well as consent to the contest conditions, all requisite documents being enclosed. A checklist must also be enclosed for the organizers to make a note of acceptance. For applications received by post the organizers will make a note of acceptance on the checklist and send the latter to the applicant.
“Renova Stroy Group” ltd
All applications will be considered at the address below
“Renova Stroy Group” ltd, 8/6 Sredniy Ovchinnikovskiy pereulok, Moscow 115184 Russia, tel/fax: 495 755 80 80;
Ural branch of “Renova Stroy Group” ltd, office 502, 5-L Lenin street, Ekaterinburg 620014 Russia
Tel: 343 215 90 23, fax: 343 215 90 24
Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 18:00 (local time)
Ural branch of “Renova Stroy Group” ltd, office 403, 5-L Lenin street, Ekaterinburg 620014 Russia
Tel: 343 215 90 23, fax: 343 215 90 24
26 December 2005, 10:00 (Moscow time)
Contact person: Natalia V. Rush
The jury decision will be announced on:
27 December 2005 at 16:00 (Moscow time)
On this date the Organizer considers all application received. The artificial bodies meeting the contest criteria will be admitted for participation and become contest participants. The winner will be voted by the jury. Contract for construction of a water line will be concluded not later than fifteen days after signing the contest results protocol.
4 applications received
Results announced on 27 December 2005
The winner is “Ural Trans SpetsStroy” Trust” ltd
Back to the list