16.01.2007 Contest for General Contractor’s Agreement for complex development of 2.3. block (groups 1 and 2) of “Akademia City” residential area
On Contest for General Contractor’s Agreement for complex development of 2.3. block (groups 1 and 2)
of “Akademia City” residential area in Ekaterinburg
Back to the list
The right of making a General Contractor’s Agreement for complex development of 2.3. block (groups 1 and 2) of “Akademia City” residential area in Ekaterinburg including:
• Construction of 6- and 12-storeyed economy class buildings in the block of apartments with a total area of 79,665 m2;
• Construction of 2-level underground parking under the buildings and yard space with a total area of 19,925 m2;
• Construction of non-residential (public) buildings and premises in the block (including insert, semi-detached and detached structures) with a total area of 14,400 m2, including a commercial area of 7,854 m2;
• Inter-block network routing connected with the main network on the block boundaries;
• Complex improvement of the block, including: roads within the block, pedestrian areas, paths, pavements, planting of trees and gardens, small architectural format, etc. (plot area 3.53 hectares).
Additional work: monitoring of the design process with possible contracting of developer with a separate subcontractor’s agreement for drawing up project documentation.
The complete description of block 2.3 with a list of requirements to the elements thereof, including quantitative and qualitative features of the apartments will be handed over to the contest applicants on written request.
Form of Contest
Open format as for participants’ composition.
Main terms of contest arrangement
The contest is held among the candidates who filed their applications and documents required for participation. The Contest Board will identify the winner who offered the best cost of work, date of performance and complied with qualification requirements.
Applicant offers the following cost of works:
- Cost of performing general contractor’s functions (% of total cost of works);
- Construction cost of 1m2 of the total area of economy class residential housing with maximum possible finishing (not more than 19,500 Rb/m2);
- Construction cost of 1 m2 of the total parking area (not more than 7,900 Rb/m2);
- Construction cost of 1m2 of the total area of non-residential premises with maximum possible finishing (not more than 19,500 Rb/m2).
Period of work execution:
- Period of documentation transfer from the Customer (LCC “RENOVA-StroyGroup-Academicheskoye”):
• P stage including PCO (project of construction organization) for excavation works – June 1, 2007;
- Construction starting date for the quarter - July 1, 2007;
- Buildings erection finishing date:
• 6-storeyed residential buildings – October 30, 2008;
• 12-storeyed residential buildings – November 30, 2008;
• non-residential buildings, inserts or semi-detached (integrated with residential ones) – October 30, 2008;
• non-residential detached buildings – December 30, 2008;
- Date of finishing of inter-block network routing with main network connection (in compliance with weather restrictions) – October 15, 2008;
- Date of finishing complex improvement of the block (in compliance with weather restrictions) – October 15, 2008.
Requirements to applicants:
1) legal entity;
2) license in force for respective type of activity;
3) no liabilities to budgets of any levels as well as off-budget funds;
4) no insolvency procedures (bankruptcy) in respect of the Applicant;
5) more that 3 years’ term of company’s activity in the market of services which form the subject of the contest;
6) information of the expertise in the field similar to the type and volume of the contest subject in the last 3 years;
7) availability of the required material and technical basis for execution of works;
8) annual turnover on similar work volume – not less than 1.0 bln Rb.;
9) compliance of the submitted documents with the requirements of legislation and terms of contest.
Documents required to participate in the contest:
1) application, specifying the cost and terms of works execution, with detailed description of structural concepts and premises finishing, content with the contest terms. The application must be signed by an authorized person (original);
2) Certificate of state registration of the legal entity (a notarially registered copy);
3) Certificate of legal entity registration in the tax organization (a notarially registered copy);
4) Constituent documents of the Applicant (notarially registered copies);
5) Documents confirming the authority of the signer of the contest application (original or notarially registered copy);
6) Extract from EGRUL (Ekaterinburg legal entities state registration) issued not later than 7 days before filing the application;
7) An authorized body Certificate of no insolvency procedures (bankruptcy) in respect of the Applicant;
8) Certified copy of the license in force for respective type of activity;
9) Company balance sheet (copy signed by an authorized person and sealed by the Applicant) with profit-and-loss-account of the year preceding the application date as well as the latest accounting date with tax organization’s note of registration;
10) Taxation organization certificate of the absence of taxes-and-duties liabilities (original);
11) Organization’s resume including:
- Information of the number, education, professional qualification of employees (engineering and technical personnel);
- List of executed works similar to the type and volume of the contest, during the last 3 years;
- Information about company’s material and technical basis necessary to perform the works.
Form of application:
The application must be filed in written form, specifying the cost and dates of works execution, content with the above terms and conditions, with annexed documents necessary for participation in the contest. The documents must be submitted with an inventory with the organizer’s note of receipt. In the event the documents are mailed the Contest Organizer will make a corresponding note in the inventory and send it over to the Applicant.
Place and operation hours to study the documents and materials:
5-L Lenin Avenue, Suite 303, Ekaterinburg 620014 Russian Federation, Ural Branch of CJSC “RENOVA-StroyGroup”,
tel.: 343/215 91 19, 215 91 15, fax: 343/215 90 24;
Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 18:00, local time.
Contact person – Dmitry Gennadyevich Zhiltsov.
The applications and documents’ deadline:
5-L Lenin Avenue, Suite 203, Ekaterinburg 620014 Russian Federation, Ural Branch of CJSC “RENOVA-StroyGroup”,
tel.: 343/215 91 19, 215 91 15, fax: 343/215 90 24;
Till 15:00 (Moscow time) February 15, 2007.
Contact person – Andrey Nikolayevich Bagryanov.
Date, time and place of sizing up the contest:
February 19, 2007, 14:00 (Moscow time). 5-L Lenin Avenue, Suite 404, Ekaterinburg 620014 Russian Federation,
Ural Branch of CJSC “RENOVA-StroyGroup”.
On the date and time of contest sizing up the contest organizer will consider the applications filed to him. Legal entities compiling with the requirements are allowed to participate in the contest. The persons admitted to participate in the contest will become the contestants. The winner of the contest will be identified by the decision of the Contest Board.
The General Contractor’s agreement on the complex development of 2.3. block (groups 1 and 2) is to be signed within 14 days from the date of signing the Minutes on the contest sizing up.