26.01.2007 Organizations’ tender for geological engineering and environmental survey agreement of blocks 2.1; 2,2; 2.3; 2.4; 2.7. of “Akademia City” residential area
On Organizations’ tender for geological engineering and environmental survey agreement
of blocks 2.1; 2,2; 2.3; 2.4; 2.7. of “Akademia City” residential area
in the city of Ekaterinburg
Back to the list
The right of making an Agreement on tender for geological engineering and environmental survey of blocks 2.1; 2,2; 2.3; 2.4; 2.7. of “Akademia City” residential area in the city of Ekaterinburg. The blocks are located between the following streets: Serafima Deryabina – Krasnolesye – Shirokorechenskaya – Academician Sakharov. The total area of the territory to be surveyed is 26.0 hectares, including 6.0 hectares of green plantations and 2.0 hectares of street with roadways. The territory development works will include the construction of residential buildings (6-16-storeyed) with an underground two-level parking and social purpose objects (up to 3 floors). The development stage (RP). The necessary materials and documents must be submitted by the contest Applicants in written form.
Form of Contest
Open format as for participants’ composition.
Main terms of contest arrangement
The contest is held among the candidates who filed their applications and documents required for participation. The contest Board will identify the winner who offered the best cost of work, date of performance and complied with qualification requirements. The beginning of survey works is scheduled for March 15. The survey period must not exceed 4 months.
Requirements to Applicants:
1) legal entity;
2) license in force for respective type of activity;
3) no liabilities to budgets of any level as well as off-budget funds;
4) no insolvency procedures (bankruptcy) in respect of the Applicant;
5) more that 3 years’ term of company’s activity in the market of services which form the subject of the contest;
6) qualified specialists in applicant’s company;
7) information of the expertise in the field similar to the type and volume of the contest subject in the last 3 years;
8) availability of the required material and technical basis for execution of works;
9) a branch office in Ekaterinburg;
10) compliance of the submitted documents with the requirements of legislation and terms of contest.
Documents needed to participate in the contest:
1) application, specifying the cost and terms of works execution, content with the contest terms. The application must be signed by an authorized person (original);
2) Certificate of state registration of the legal entity (a notarially registered copy);
3) Certificate of legal entity registration in the tax organization (a notarially registered copy);
4) Constituent documents of the Applicant (notarially registered copies);
5) Documents confirming the authority of the signer of the contest application; power of attorney or extract from the Resolution of an authorized body of the legal entity (original or notarially registered copy);
6) Extract from EGRUL (Ekaterinburg legal entities state registration) issued not later than 7 days before application;
7) An authorized body Certificate of no insolvency procedures (bankruptcy) in respect of the Applicant;
8) Certified copy of the license in force for respective type of activity;
9) Company balance sheet (copy signed by authorized person and sealed by the applicant) with profit-and-loss-account of the year preceding the application date as well as the latest accounting date with tax organization’s note of registration;
10) Taxation organization certificate of the absence of taxes-and-duties liabilities (original);
11) Organization’s resume including:
- Information of the number, education, professional qualification of employees (engineering and technical personnel);
- List of executed works similar to the type and volume of the contest, during the last 3 years;
- Information about company’s material and technical basis necessary to perform the works;
- Document confirming the availability of office premises (owed or leased).
Form of application:
The application must be filed in a closed, written form, specifying the cost and dates of works execution, content with the above terms and conditions, with annexed documents necessary for participation in the contest. The documents must be submitted with an inventory with the organizer’s note of receipt. In the event the documents are mailed the Contest Organizer will make a corresponding note in the inventory and send it over to the Applicant.
Place and operation hours to study the documents and materials:
5-L Lenin Avenue, Suite 303, Ekaterinburg 620014 Russian Federation, Ural Branch of CJSC “RENOVA-StroyGroup-Academicheskoye”, tel.: 343/215 90 15, 215 91 10, fax: 343/215 90 24;
Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 18:00, local time.
Contact person – Victor Alexeyevich Levchenko.
The applications and documents’ deadline:
5-L Lenin Avenue, Suite 203, Ekaterinburg 620014 Russian Federation, Ural Branch of CJSC “RENOVA-StroyGroup-Academicheskoye”, tel.: 343/215 90 23, 215 91 25, fax: 343/215 90 24;
Till 12:00 (local time) February 26, 2007.
Contact person – Andrey Nikolayevich Bagryanov.
Date, time and place of sizing up the contest:
March 2, 2007, 13:00. 5-L Lenin Avenue, Suite 404, Ekaterinburg 620014 Russian Federation, office of “RENOVA-StroyGroup-Academicheskoye”.
On the date and time of contest sizing up the contest organizer will consider the applications filed to him. Legal entities compiling with the requirements are allowed to participate in the contest. The persons admitted to participate in the contest will become the contestants. The winner of the contest will be identified by the decision of the Contest Board.
The agreement on geological engineering and environmental survey agreement of blocks 2.1; 2.2; 2.3; 2.4; 2.7. of “Akademia City” residential area is to be signed within 5 business days from the date of signing the Minutes on the contest sizing up.